Monday, September 15, 2008

A really bad case of the Mondays

So it was a rough Monday Dave got up before 4am to take Gary to the airport and run errands for work and on the way home fell asleep at the wheel. Dave has a case of whiplash and one scratch but walked away. Its one heck of a phone call to deal with at 8am on a Monday morning. The tacoma didn't fare as well as Dave and is totaled. That's ok because tacomas are easier to find then a good Dave. Plus telluride is an easy town to go carless in for a while- good thing we stocked up on dog food last week!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! Does Dave's head look like Moyer's??? I watched him spinning and I thought of Dave's head!
I didn't realize he had whiplash!
Remember when the car bumped into you at the stop light? I remember you had a headache.
I'm glad Chaos is going to eat, but what about Dave and you?
Love, er