Saturday, August 8, 2009

Alta lakes

Chaos and I scouted a nice spot and have settled in for an afternoon at the lake. At 11,000 feet this does not include swimming for me. Chaos doesn't seem to mind the cool breeze or chilly water and has been playing fetch for the last hour. This is my final day off. I was able to get 4 off in a row after working 10 in a row. I was finally able to run some errands, take chaos on long walks in the woods, get a haircut and find the best gluten free cake at the farmers market. Where is Dave in all this you may ask? Well some band named phish reunited and Sam and Dave got tickets to the gorge in Washington. He's on a little road trip while I enjoy some long overdue quiet time. He already added a new sticker to the thule box collection- we add one on all of our travels with the thule box....
Chaos is fine with Dave being gone for now.... He's been able to take up daves whole spot on the bed and has enjoyed our four days of chaos fun times.... What dog wouldn't enjoy long walks, swimming in mountain lakes and a few extra treats?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless crackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! If we would have known we could of put Dave and his friend up for the night if they were traveling our direction. Have fun going back to work :)