Monday, November 16, 2009

Waiting

The vet is in surgery all morning and I am waiting with chaos for a 2pm appointment. He has been drinking water and has not thrown up since 10:30pm last night but still isn't eating and would not get out of bed this morning. I tried all the good words and even brought him a treat covered with peanut butter which he didn't eat.
I went to work this morning racked with guilt on leaving him home alone and was thrown out. I very much appreciate working with dog lovers.
He's resting in the back of the 4runner and I'm reading to pass the time. I was hoping to get in early but regardless this is the best spot to wait. If anything goes funky we are here. I had to lift him out of bed this morning and carried him halfway down from our third floor condo before making him walk. My dog carry needs some work and chaos needs to lose a few pounds. He seems a bit better then this morning but he isn't himself..... What self respecting monster turns down peanut butter covered treats?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless crackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate I hope Chaos is better. Did he finally get to see the vet?
Love,
Mom