Tuesday, April 10, 2007

off season

so telluride has officially entered what the locals call "off season". The ski area closed Sunday afternoon and many of the locals have cleared out of town for a much needed break before the summer festivals start up on Memorial Day. Camp Chaos will be staying put save a few trips on the weekends. Moving cross country is a fairly big endeavor we're not at the point where we can go on a big trip. Plus there's the fact that my job is year round.

So what do we do for fun? Well before the mountain closed we took Chaos to a street party in town where he saw his buddy Budo. They played in town park and then were cool dogs and hung out. It's not easy to get good pics of 2 puppy monsters so this was the best I did the other day...

Other great forms of entertainment include tubby time for chaos.

Awww...
Kitty therapy- no seriously I saw this on the dog whisperer- Cesar told me that I can show the kitty that the puppy is cool. We do this by making them sit near each other. This is what happens when I release the kitty.

Don't worry- no critters where harmed in the making of this photo.

Mu-nee Kitty has her fun too... we bought her a catnip plant the other day. She tried to kill it within the first 10 minutes then spent the rest of the night spazing out.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Soule said...

That is the pose I always picture Muni in when I think of her. Mid air and scaring the bejeezis out of someone (usually me). Hope you enjoy the quite.