Saturday, April 14, 2007

saturday mornings

I love Saturday mornings after ski season. Chaos and I woke at a decent time and cuddled. We made Mu-nee Kitty cuddle too. After I've sufficiently upset the kitty I throw on my carharts and find a leash and we set off outside. Today we put Chaos's old puppy pack and went to get the mail before playtime in the woods.




The mountain closed last Sunday but someone forgot to tell mother nature as we've had snow all week. Today is the first day of full sunshine in a while.

The monster was just happy to be outside eating snow and playing. He loves wearing his pack and looks darn cute in it. We're going to get a new one soon as the old one is a bit snug in spots.
Chaos doesn't know it yet but Budo is coming to dinner tonight so I'll have one tired and happy puppy tonight plus good dinner companions and conversation. Dave went to Silverton today ski. The problem I find with Silverton is that you buy a lift ticket, ride up one lift, then hike a lot. I'd rather have a good Saturday with my monster around Camp Chaos.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate, I have tried to leave a comment and yours and Kim's but what I thought I used as sign in and privacy didn't work. So I'm letting you know throught e-mail.
Love, Mom (&Dad) xxxooo I love to read updates--keep posting!!!